Sunday, October 26, 2014

Topic Proposal

I've been wrestling around with different ideas that I want to research. I want to explore the idea that Americans are obsessed with money and that is what most Americans live for. This topic isn't fully developed but I think I can eventually make it into something.

1.Who taught you that money matters?
2. Does the media have an impact on why you strive to be rich?
3. What makes someone "rich"?
4. Is there something that is more important than money? Love?
5. How many Americans base their careers off of income versus doing something they love?
6. Would having all the money in the world make you genuinely happy?
7. What actually makes you happy?
8. In the long run, what matters the most?
9. Once you have all the money you want, then what?
10. Does wanting lots of money have to do with confidence, insecurities, and how you come across to others?



No comments:

Post a Comment